The Friday Shirk Report – May 8, 2009 | Volume 4
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– 0-60 in 17 seconds
– How NOT to spend your advance money + backwards pants bonus = fail
– Make love, not war. It was the obvious caption.
– Graffiti, stage-left.
– The purpose of this is strictly scientific
– Something is about to get talon-ed
– It’s gut check time
– Final Boss on Expert, hang in there little Mac! Volume included
– Hand goes up. Hand goes down. Hand goes up. Hand goes down. I’m talking about hers you sicko.
– Mah icecapz. Youz melted them.
– Ironic sign is ironic
– Your lack of perspective disturbs me
– The Jurassic Period. Where amazing happened
– The Final Stand
– Skyline: Cartagena, Columbia
– You lookin’ at my sister man?
– Impeccable timing
– Anyone else see a cat’s face in the mountain?
– BK Don’t Play
– Now we’re screwed
– Here fishey fishey
– They’re man’s best friend because they are loyal not smart
– Do you find something comical about my appearance when I’m driving my automobile?
– Who wins in this epic flow-down?
– Invisible Car by Sara Watson
– The Swiss have their army knifes. Americans have this
– Mowing with goats
– Doth my eyes deceive me?
– A tale of two brothers just trying to make it in a $3 billion industry
– Cute picture of animals.
– The Canteen at Harvard
– How not to throw a Jay-Z concert
– Final Jeopardy Question: Who is Figwit?
TEH WINNAR! Spend the day with Megan Fox. I predict this video will have 1.2 billion views by next week.
Here’s to the weekend!
Who wins in this epic flow-down?