The Shirk Report – Volume 149
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– 720 Double-Tail Whip. What’s up
– New Troll Fan killing it right now ||| Exhibit B
– In China, no brand is safe from appropriation
– Haters gonna hate ||| The remix ||| Again! ||| AGAIN!!
– Rare photos of famous people past and present. Great gallery
– Dog is photographed from an awkward angle
– The Sugar in Things
– 5pm Tuesday
– Don’t tell me what to do
– Takin’ sh!t to the next level
– David Robinson Getting Photobombed Hard
– “Hold me back dawg”
– Fun with statues
– Message in a bottle for the 21st Century
– Meanwhile at Wal Mart
– Friends Face Swap Makes Me Uncomfortable
– An excellent hiding spot
– How could she not smile?
– Poor execuution
– Priceless expression
– 10 Controversial Pictures and Why
– List of Crazy Items the TSA Seized Last Week. What were people thinking?
– Every World Press Photo Winner from 1955-2011
– The Mystery Monk Making Billions With 5-Hour Energy (thx again Mr. Morton!)
– The Best of LIFE: 37 Years in Pictures
– The GoPro Army: How a scrappy little camera company turned its customers into a stoked sales force and became a $250 million industry (thx for sharing Morton!)
– Rock Legends Posing with their Parents
– 21 CEOs Name Some of Their Favourite Books
– Visiting the Actual Star Wars Locations in Tunisia
– How Companies Learn Your Secrets (long but fascinating read. Thanks to both Mr. M Stoute and Mr. D Ruta for sharing)
Thx for sharing Sifted Videos!
Gyroscopic self-leveling pool table on board a cruise ship. Thx for sharing @MikeChops!
Thx for sharing Peter K J!
GET IN ON THE FUN THIS WEEKEND!