The Shirk Report – Volume 284
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– It’s like they’re beside each other… | deja vu | and then there’s this guy
– Eyes go open, eyes go shut
– Mouth goes happy, mouth goes sad
– Hop on!
– I’m surrounded by amateurs!
– This iPhone charger seems legit (senal number checks out too)
– Friction welding
– “Talking smack”
– Puts things in perspective
– Fact: In New York City only dogs that can fit in small bags are allowed on the subway
– Spotted in Iowa | Spotted in Massachusetts
– *that moment
– Takes me back to my childhood
– Just a raccoon getting ‘escorted’ from a beauty salon
– Here comes the karma train!
– Just a grape wearing a raspberry for a hat | Just a camel wearing a hat for a hat
– How the big bird costume works
– At least the math checks out
– That pick-up line tho | vid source | post interview vid
– If aliens had theme parks
– Apparently lemurs like lollipops
– and dogs like anything
– The McDonald’s Cocaine Spoon Fiasco
– Behind this door lie some of the biggest spoilers in TV and film. What you are about to see cannot be unseen.
– Too Young to Die, Too Old to Worry
– How Facebook Sees the Formation of Love
– Miss Cleo on her allegedly fake Patois and getting ripped off by the Psychic Readers Network
– How Greece’s most wanted man became a folk hero
– Inside the Koch Brothers’ Toxic Empire
– Murder in a Time Before Google
– Anthony Bourdain Has Become the Future of Cable News, And He Couldn’t Care Less
– Competition Is for Losers
5 VIDEOS + the 80s
this is not a timelapse. this is real-time
HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND,
EVERYONE’S DOING IT!