The Shirk Report – Volume 641
The Sifter is back on Instagram after a 10-year hiatus. Check it out? https://www.instagram.com/twistedsifter/
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Let’s dive in
– Okay that was slick
– Remember this guy? He didn’t give up
– Let’s gooooo!
– No fomo at this exit
– I will take the ring to Mordor
– His face is all of us
– Reminder that only Simone Biles can do this jump
– The inspiration for the windmill
– Use it wisely
– About to crash like chrome too
– Just posting this cat because it’s undeniably adorable
– An actual oasis
– An actual place people hike
– A group of elk on a beach in Oregon just being majestic
– Yes, they do
– Story time
– Shout out to the German Olympic Gymnasts fighting against sexualisation of women by wearing unitards for the first time
– Until next week
– How To Become A Grandmaster In Chess
– I’m Begging You to Use a VPN at Hotels
– A Grizzly Bear Terrorized a Man for Days in Alaska. The Coast Guard Saw His SOS.
– Young Gymnasts Are Taught That Their Bodies Are Not Their Own. Simone Biles Refused to Accept That
– Penniless: why a Victoria Man has gone two decades without money
– Down With Morning People
– Polynesia’s master voyagers who navigate by nature
– Lifting Weights? Your Fat Cells Would Like to Have a Word.
– Lonely at the Top: Protecting Hyperion, the World’s Tallest Tree
– I just learned I only have months to live. This is what I want to say
SPREAD YOUR WINGS THIS WEEKEND!