The Shirk Report – Volume 680
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Now that I have your attention
– Peer pressure and balding
– They’re always watching
– The pitcher was a bit behind
– Easter Bunny, Furries, what’s the difference?
– A chess G.O.A.T. (Greatest Of All Time)
– At least one person is an island
– An extreme way to fend off robbers
– Teens, right?
– Sneaking a bite
– He’s a nervous shopper
– Budget gourmet
– Clever church sign IMO
– A turkey learns to trust
– Iridescent cloud
– 1967 local news goes from black & white to color in real time
– Itchy fox
– Oil painting of Clint Eastwood’s “Josey Wales”
– Until next week
– Influencers Dub Revolve Festival ‘Fyre Festival 2.0’
– 8 Brewmasters Share Behind-The-Scenes Secrets
– Fight Carbon. With Coin.
– Is It Wrong to Refuse to Cook Vegan for My Daughter All the Time?
– Julia Robers Reveals Reason Behind 20-Year Break From Rom-Coms
– Narcissists share these 5 toxic spending habits, says psychologist
– Steakhouses Are Overrated and You Know It
– John Daly’s son – who has played one college golf tournament – signs NIL deal with Hooters
– The Stranger-Than-Fiction Art Heist That Inspired ‘The Duke’
– How to build a perfect dehydrated food kit
UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND