The Shirk Report – Volume 685
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– The classy way
– Risky table tennis move
– From the Volcano Department of Redundancy Dept.
– Not just another pretty face
– A genuine 1980s sperm shirt
– “How you doin’?”
– Wearing a snake’s shed
– Yellow ball in the corner pocket
– Got away with safety goggles in school photo
– Rare 3-person wave
– Familiar territory
– Bit of a slight breeze yesterday
– Body image painting
– Go rilla go rilla go!
– A Physics degree during a lunar eclipse
– Whale funeral
– Sea glass creature
– Until next week
– 10 of the Most Dramatic Sister Rivalries of All Time
– Will We Ever Run Out of Stephen King Stories to Adapt?
– What to Do When a Cop Asks to Search Your Vehicle
– The Problem With Wills
– A new AT&T update could make 911 calls more effective
– WTF is “hesidating?”?
– Some Hotels Actually Recycle Your Unused Soap To Help Save Lives
– The Last Cigarette
– The Best Ground-Beef-To-Fat Ratio For A Perfect Burger
– These “Love Songs” Are Pretty Misunderstood
UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND