The Shirk Report – Volume 688
by Ashley Dreiling
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Lt. Dan van
– The classics never go out of style
– Mountain lion in Griffith Park, LA
– First moments of Mount St. Helens 1980 eruption
– Words of the week
– How much fun can be had in one tube?
– Genius dipping bowl
– Brave Swedish fan
– A cat can dream, can’t she?
– Self-organizing maps
– Bill Hader jubuliantly dancing
– No line-cutting
– Please wait a moment for your drink
– A special kind of love
– The floor is lava
– Painted the backyard today
– Dad cries while taking baby’s first selfie
– Aerodynamics explained
– Until next week
– Employees Who Found a Brand New Way to Say “I Quit”
– The mental block preventing people from buying electric vehicles
– LARPing Goes to Disney World
– Cheaper Ways to Take Your Kids to the Movies This Summer
– 8 Airports So Awesome They Can Even Make Delays Bearable
– A Podcast Taught Me That We’re Probably All in Cults, and It’s (Mostly) Fine
– NASA just showed us why its Mars lander will soon run out of power
– Why Does Your Nose Run When You Cry?
– Boat noise is driving humpback whale moms into deep, dangerous water.
– The Cat Poop Parasite That Will Make You More Attractive
UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND