The Shirk Report – Volume 733
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting.
Most images and GIFs are found on Reddit. Articles are found on Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email. Videos come from everywhere.
Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
– Owner of Walter White’s Albuquerque home from Breaking Bad doesn’t like publicity
– Dinner rush
– “And…I’m out”
– Kinnesaw State coach sarcastically applauds ref
– 1970 Honda vs. regular pickup truck
– Woodland keycaps
– Mont-Saint-Michel, France
– Somehow, the dog unscrewed the cap on the catnip
– Waiters serve steel workers above Waldorf Astoria in 1930
– I will raise you one dollar
– Grandma changing itup for her 95th
– Neighborhood turkey gang welcomes a quail
– The machines desire freedom
– Easter Island statues actually have bodies
– Parenting can be a challenge
– Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn on set of ‘Joker’ sequel
– Fractal red pepper
– Until next week
– See Inside The Luxury Bunkers Where The Super-Rich Reportedly Plan To Save Themselves From A Future Apocalypse
– The Ideal Seasoning To Spice Up Canned Tuna
– That Email Is Not the IRS, It’s a Scam
– The Quest for Injectable Brain Implants Has Begun
– Are Parents Allowed To Take A Joke Too Far With Their Teens?
– AI Will Smith Eating Spaghetti Hill Haunt You For the Rest of Your Life
– How People Reacted to ‘Dungeons & Dragons’ in the 1980s
– 10 Facepalm-Worthy Wedding Fails That Will Make Your Day
– My Husband and I Won the Lottery. I Think We Might Be Doing It All Wrong.
– Just hearing or seeing birds can boost our mental health, new report suggests
UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND