The Friday Shirk Report – May 29, 2009 | Volume 7
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
- Stop the Infidels!
- You may call me……Mus-tat-che
- What’s better than an aqua dump? A midair fuel dump
- It’s all about perspective
- Contrast is everything
- Rice fields in Bali
- Real talk.
- Never knew that was on his iPod
- Fact: Sex sells
- Logan Rider
- “[insert drug here] is a hell of a drug” – Iggy Pop
- The ironing is delicious
- The truck you racist
- Lunar-induced seizure
- This image is somehow NOT photoshopped
- Actual fail.
- How gymnasts pass a ball to each other
- What are you looking at?
- Good question, right?
- Monkey suit defined
- So real it looks fake.
- Tommy Tonka and the Flatbed Factory
- The Wolf is taking over. Caveat Emptor
- Do you like Tennis?
- My name is Tony Mon…
- Cool sidewalk art
- The ’8′ [pools] Outdoors
- Cool chainsaw art
- Huxley vs Orwell, who was right?
- 10 Yachts that are not cheap
- Banned on Broadway! No more cars allowed.
- Light art performance photography (LAPP) is a one-shot time bulb exposure capturing an entire performance of movement traced with colorful light
- When bad ideas come to fruition
- Trippy Illustrations from Christian Olson
- How to turn everyday objects into WMD’s
The Juice vs Korean BBQ
The Hottest Stunt Real in the World Right Now
Weekend Warriors Unite! Enjoy Yourself :)
Please find all previous Friday Shirk Reports below:
Volume I – April 17, 2009
Volume II – April 25, 2009
Volume III – May 1, 2009
Volume IV – May 8, 2009
Volume V – May 15, 2009
Volume VI – May 22, 2009